When You Want To Write For Children …
Lots of people tell me they dream of writing a children’s book. They’re short so it should be easy, right?
There is actually a lot more to creating a popular picture book than meets the eye … but don’t let that put you off!
Here are links to resources that have helped me on my writing journey so far:
- SCBWI (the Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators).
Picture Book Challenges/Contests
- Julie Hedlund’s 12 x 12 Picture Book Challenge
- Kaitlyn Sanchez’s Writing Contests
- Susanna Leonard Hill’s Writing Contests
- Tara Lazar’s Storystorm Challenge
Websites With Even More Links!