Stuff For Kids
VALENTINE’S LOVE BUGS
This month we had fun making bug cards for my son’s kindergarten class. In years past I have bought kits from a store but these were really easy and we used what we had lying around in our craft box. Here how we made them:
- Cut out a heart from paper or card. We folded the paper in half and then drew half a heart along the crease to make it symmetrical.
- Cut out the bug’s head from black paper (or color in with markers). Then add antennae out of thin strips of paper. Glue on.
- Use googly eyes if you have them or simply draw some peepers on!
- Decorate with spots stripes or even hearts.
- Give to someone special and brighten up their day! <3